We are looking to recruit a multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer to support Regional Managers delivering a national Facilities Management contract with a leading commercial client.
This position will be based out of Leeds and will operate throughout West Yorkshire region.
- Carry out preventative maintenance checks and works
- General mechanical and electrical assistance
- Organise, plan, prioritise and schedule your own work in accordance with the manufacturers recommendations
- Ensure plant and/or machinery is serviced and maintained in accordance with procedures and set preventative maintenance plans
- Assist providers and maintenance team during breakdowns
- Fulfil requirements of certain mechanical & electrical and building fabric services by assisting in planned and reactive maintenance as provided to the agreed standard
- Overtime required when covering holiday cover
- Be part of a regional on-call rota
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- A practical multi skilled engineering with maintenance background
- You must have completed a recognized apprenticeship, NVQ or Equivalent training program in electrical maintenance.
- Mechanical experience in either gas or AC
- Experience working to preventative maintenance plans
- Organised, able to plan and prioritise
- Full Driving Licence
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.