Data Cabling Engineer
Location: Barking and Dagenham
Contracted Hours: Monday to Friday 7:30-5pm
Rate: £130-140 per day based on 8 hours via CIS/LTD
Carbon60 is currently after an experienced Data Cabling Engineer and a Cable puller/Mate for an installation project in the Barking and Dagenham area. You should be able to demonstrate previous history on high profile commercial projects with supporting references.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Install, terminate and test cat5e, cat6, cat6a, fibre & voice cables.
- Comms room work
- Cable pulling
- Work productively as part of a team to project schedules
What we're looking for:
- Skilled to work with a large range of hand and power tools to assemble wiring and telecoms equipment
- Able to produce a high standard of installation
- Attention to detail around site H&S standards
- Excellent communication and customer facing skills
- Able to interpret and work with drawings/diagrams
- A current ECS/CSCS card
- Nexans qualified
This is a short term contract of 4-6 weeks.
If you are interested then please call 0161 873 7000 and ask for Arnold.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted