Data Cabling EngineerLocation: CoventryContracted Hours: Monday to Friday, FT 40 hourRate: £140 per dayCarbon60 is currently after an experienced Data Cabling Engineer for installation project...
Data Cable Engineer x2
Contracted Hours: Monday to Friday, FT 40 hour
Carbon60 is currently after an experienced Data Cabling Engineer and a Cable puller/Mate for installation project in the Coventry area. You should be able to demonstrate previous history on high profile commercial projects with supporting references.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Install, terminate and test cat5e, cat6, cat6a, fibre & voice cables.
- Comms room work
- Cabinet and rack building/tidying
- Cable pulling
Candidate qualifications and attributes
- Skilled to work with a large range of hand and power tools to assemble wiring and telecoms equipment
- Able to produce a high standard of installation
- Work productively as part of a team to project schedules
- Attention to detail around site H&S standards
- Excellent communication and customer facing skills
- Able to interpret and work with drawings/diagrams
- A current ECS/CSCS card
This is a short term contract and would suit individuals based in or commutable to the Coventry area.
If you are interested then please call 0161 873 7000 and ask for Eamonn or Arnold.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.