There are a number of permanent opportunities available, working for a Prestigious Aircraft Company working on their engines at their facility next to London Heathrow...
Project Design Engineer
This is a temp to permanent contract. Based in Holywell, Watford.
Do you know your way around the design of lighting systems?
Produced system configurations using software packages?
Are you handy with AutoCAD?
Then read on....
Working as part of the the projects team, the role will include:
- Taking on a caseload of design projects
- Using S.A.P to create custom part numbers, generate BOMs and production documentation
- Working alongside the project coordinators, engineer, sales staff and PM's
- Produce and administer on site ITP's, test and validation procedures
- Manage document revision and control
- Supporting the project management team
What you will need:
- Skilled with AutoCAD LT and other CAD suites
- Advanced MS Office user
- Some lighting/controls/PLC/BMS or other electrical experience
- An understanding of light control protocols
- Some background knowledge of TCP/IP and CANbus
- Knowledge of DIN rail enclosures, wiring standards and/or cabinet design
What you will get:
- Salary £28,000 to £32,000 depending on experience
- Excellent benefits package
- Temp to permanent contract
If you are looking for a new design role based at Watford, please apply via this advert or give us a call.
02920 731187 - Ask for Keeran Williams
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.