Health and Safety LeadCarbon60 are proud to represent a manufacturing company who have a long standing history and a fantastic reputation in the industry. They...
Drawing Office Manager
Carbon60 are proud to represent a business that has a fantastic reputation for both their products and as an employer. Due to a continuously busy period, they are now looking for a Drawing Office Manager to join their busy team. You will be working in a hands on design capacity and managing a small team to ensure that the workload is fulfilled. The business has a diverse product range but their main product range is steel based and is used in a range of situations, primarily to secure infrastructure - this includes doors, modular buildings and access covers.
- Manage and develop all processes, personnel, design and IT technical technology associated with the drawing office.
- Delegate and manage work in accordance with ongoing demands and changing priorities.
- Provide mentoring skills, guidance and technical support to team members and ensure all work is fulfilled in an agreed and timely manner.
- Create and maintain a comprehensive set of standard and bespoke drawings to act as reference points for future business. This is an ongoing process that would need to be maintained
- Produce reports to confirm time scales, management statistics and any other important data
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in a management role in a similar environment
- Computer literate with experience using AutoCAD, Solidworks and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to effectively organise, prioritise and delegate work
- High standard of secondary education qualifications
- Strong communication skills and ability to direct a team as well as communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
To apply, please send your CV outlining your experience to Steph Hughes for immediate consideration.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.