Carbon60 are proud to represent a business that are a market leader in the development, manufacture, installation and maintenance of high quality, steel security products, with a fantastic reputation for both their products and as an employer.
Due to a continuously busy period, they are now looking for a Drawing Office Lead to join their design team.
You will be working in a hands on design capacity and leading a small team to ensure that the workload is fulfilled.
The business has a diverse product offering but their main product range is steel based and is used in a range of situations, primarily to secure infrastructure - this includes doors, modular buildings and access covers.
- Design of steel products; access covers, modular buildings, enclosures and doors
- Delegate and manage work in accordance with work load, ongoing demands and changing priorities.
- Provide mentoring skills, guidance and technical support to team members and ensure all work is fulfilled in an agreed and timely manner.
- Create and maintain a comprehensive set of standard and bespoke drawings to act as reference points for future business. This is an ongoing process that would need to be maintained
- Report on time scales, costs, quality and other associated product and order information.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in a design/drawing office lead role in a similar environment
- Computer literate with experience using AutoCAD, Solidworks and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to effectively organise, prioritise and delegate work
- High standard of secondary education qualifications
- Strong communication skills and ability to direct a team as well as communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
This is a great opportunity to join a business who are able to provide a fantastic working environment, a great team culture and many development opportunities.
To apply, please send your CV outlining your experience to Steph Hughes for immediate consideration.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted