Electrical Installation Engineer
Carbon60 are recruiting an Electrical Engineer for one of the world's leading Facilities Management companies. The work will be based at their client's site in Aldermaston.
Due to the nature of the site, the successful candidate must be able to pass an SC (Security Clearance) check.
The ideal candidate would be a skilled Installation Engineer from an MOD or industrial background with experience of cabling, electrical containment and 2nd fix activities.
- Working at a large, highly secure site with multiple buildings
- Installation of electrical equipment (could include fire alarm systems)
- Adhere to strict health and safety procedures
- Ensure all relevant engineering practices are carried out correctly
- Complete timesheets on a weekly basis
- Attend all training and workshops as required
The ideal candidate:
- Previous, demonstrable experience in electrical installation
- 18th Edition electrical qualification
- City and Guilds 236 parts 1&2 electrical installation or equivalent
- Experience of installing fire detection equipment would be a distinct advantage
- Worked in an industrial environment in the past
- Prepared to work additional hours when reasonably requested
If you are an experienced Electrical Engineer, looking for a permanent position based at Aldermaston, Reading...this just might be an excellent opportunity for you.
PLEASE NOTE: A CONTRACT WOULD ONLY BE OFFERED AFTER COMPLETING A SECURITY CHECK
What you will get:
- £28,000 to £32,000 salary
- Site bonus payment available on top
- 9 day fortnight, so every other Friday off
- Permanent contract, excellent benefits package
- On-site parking
- 25 days annual leave per year
For more information about this role, please call Keeran Williams @ Carbon60 on: 02920 731187 or apply directly through this job advert and we will get back to you ASAP.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted