Mechanical EngineerWorking at an extremely prestigious location in South Kensington, my client is a global leader in the facilities management sector, they are urgently looking...
Electrical Engineer based in London. You will be working on various sites across the UK based from the London office. As a Senior Electrical Engineer you will be involved with all aspects of Design, Installation, endering and Testing.
- Undertake electrical Design up to 11kv Level
- Make sure all design and works fall in scope with the clients quality management Systems
- Ensure design risk assessment is compliant with installation parameters.
- Talk with manufactures to determine the sustainability of the product, Attendence at FAT and SAT to ensure compliance with requirements
- Management of the electrical design team
- HND Or equivelant in electrical engineering
- Registered member of either CIBSE or IET or other
- Project management qualification, APM, PRINCE or equivalent
- Previously worked within the infrastructure environment (utilities/civils etc)
- Previous experience with Medium adn low voltage equipment
- Seven years experience minimum within an Electrical Engineering Department
Please apply by calling 01329 227 000 or via email: Harry.email@example.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.