Electrical Estimator based in Chelmsford Essex. This is a key role within an Estimating team, with a focus on producing accurate and timely electrical estimates, for a range of sectors including Rail, Tunnels and Construction.
Role & Responsibilities
- Obtain competitive and accurate quotations from sub-contractors and suppliers during the estimating process in order to obtain and complete bid package information
- Review and analyse proposal specifications, drawings and any other documentation to prepare estimates
- Keep an accurate record of quotations and working documents to support final estimates
- Work with the operational teams and attend mobilisation meetings to ensure scope of works is communicated fully
- Present tenders to clients, as and when required
Skills & Qualifications
- Adept knowledge of Electrical principles
- Knowledge of estimating best practices and methodologies
- Knowledge of estimating software and packages
- HNC/ONC or above
- Electrical degree qualification, or equivalent
This is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader on a strong period of growth. If you are an Electrical Estimator based in the Chelmsford, Essex area we'd like to hear from you.
To apply please contact Patrick Jones 01329 227335. Patrick.firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted