Electrical Maintenance Handyperson with 17th Edition certificate urgently required for a permanent electrical Maintenance and handyperson role in the Swindon area.
Role will be permanent and based within the local Swindon area
Salary is £32k pa, plus very generous overtime payments, company vehicle and fuel card - company vehicle can be taken home on a daily basis.
Essentials for the role:
- 17th Edition Certificate - this is essential
- Experience in electrical maintenance and electrical repair
- Practical DIY/Handyperson experience
- Willingness to carry out non electrical tasks
- Full UK driving licence
- Electrical Maintenance and repair within government buildings in the Swindon area
- Handyperson work which includes very basic carpentry, very basic plumbing, changing light bulbs, furniture assembly, and very basic painting and decorating
Hours will be Monday to Friday
£32,000 pa plus company vehicle and great overtime overtime payments
This is a really great job within an award winning FM company that would be ideal any experienced electrical maintenance and repair persons looking for permanent electrical maintenance and handyperson work within the Swindon area.
Don't miss out on this fantastic employment opportunity - apply by CV (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call William Strong at Carbon60 on 02920 388757
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.