Carbon60 are an award winning, successful recruitment business who operate from a network of UK offices, we are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant with...
We are looking to recruit a skilled Electrical Engineer for a hospital role with a leading FM contractor. This role has the potential to go permanent.
- Planned and reactive maintenance of all Plant & Building Services in a Hospital environment
- Repairs on HVAC, AHU, Controls and BMS systems
- Small works and alterations according to a PPM schedule
- Recording jobs on PDA
- NVQ 3 or City & Guilds 2 in a Electrical discipline
- Previous experience in a hospital
- Experience in Maintenance and fault finding
- Happy to work a continental shift pattern
This role is based in a live office environment and is potentially long term for the right candidate. Pay rate is between £15 and £22ph
For more information call Alex at Carbon60 on 0203 096 0484
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.