Carbon60 are looking to recruit Electricians to work across the South Coast
The suitable electrician must be a minimum of 17th edition qualified and be able to:
- Test and Inspect
- Service, Installation & repair Electrical Heating Systems.
- Full Domestic Electrical Rewiring
- Wiring of Heating Systems.
- Responsive Repair & Fault Finding
- Assist & Support Gas Engineers with Electrical side of Heating Systems.
- Provide a responsive & professional electrical service to residents.
- Participate in the 'Out of Hours' service on a rota basis to ensure electrical safety with a make safe policy.
- Bathroom & Kitchen installs.
- City & Guilds 2330 Level 3 or Equivalent
- City & Guilds 2394 + 2395
- Testing & Inspections 2391
- Full UK driving licence
If you are an Electrician in the Havant / surrounding area available for an immediate start please call Sophie on: 07741 843168.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.