Electrical Supervisor or experienced approved JIB Electrician
Excellent opportunity for a qualified Electrical Supervisor to work within the Testing team at a large, highly respected housing organisation based in Eastleigh, Southampton near to Fareham, Portsmouth or Chandlers Ford.
Typical duties to include supervising a team of mobile electricians, assisting in the delivery of a planned Inspection and Testing programme and an external Inspection & Testing catch-up contract delivery.
- Verify electricians testing and inspection results in a timely manner using Total Mobile software and NICEIC. Ensure C1 (immediately dangerous) and C2 (potentially dangerous) work has been made safe and follow on works advised.
- Install, repair, inspect and test electrical installations and have the aptitude to correctly complete the electrical installation certificate, Minor Works or condition report.
- Ensure the equipment, documentation and records are available for inspection by NICEIC.
- Carry out pre and post site inspections on our properties following tests carried out both by the testing team and our contractors.
- Carry out risk assessments of all electricians
- Maintain NICEIC accreditations by acting effectively as Qualifying Supervisor.
- Be available for any audit conducted by Compliance or NICEIC.
- Level 3 (City & Guilds or equivalent) for Electrical Installations BS7671:2018 (2382-15) with the new amendment 3 qualification (BS7671:2018) or a fully time served electrician who carried out at least City & Guilds Level 2 & 3 Diploma in Electrical Installations.
- City & Guilds 2391, 2394 and 2395 in initial verification, certification, periodic inspection & testing of electrical installations (or equivalent qualification)
- Working knowledge of Total Mobile software - Desirable
- Experience with installing, servicing and maintaining electrical systems and applications in accordance with the current edition of the IET Wiring Regulations.
- Full Driving Licence.
Fantastic position which would suit an experienced Electrical Supervisor within the test and inspect sector or an Electrician with provable supervisory experience looking for mid-to-long term contract work (3 months) with a reputable Housing organisation, based in Eastleigh, close to Fareham, Gosport, Portsmouth, Southampton.
Please apply with your CV for this position if interested.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search