Carbon60 require a Landfill Gas Technician for a staff position based in Bicester. Duties include:Undertake inspection of landfill gas management assets and raise work orders...
Salary: £32,000 - £35,000pa
My client is looking for an electrician to support the management team in Central London. Looking after a number of sites to include Whitehall, Holborn and Whitechapel. You will be carrying out Planned Preventative Maintenance and Reactive Maintenance mechanical and electrical and monitoring all main plant.
- Carry out PPM on M&E as required as per the schedule
- Carry out basic fabrication work
- Actively find and fix faults
- Daily monitoring of a building main plant
- Reactive attendance to all breakdowns and faults to ensure zero downtime in client buildings
- Liaison with sub-contractors
- Be prepared to be included on the call out rota
- Level 3 technical qualification
- 17th edition
- ECS, CSCS or CITB Health and safety card
- 5 years vocational experience in similiar role in building services
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.