Electrician or Electrical Engineer or Test and inspection Electrician
Fantastic position for a qualified Electrician with Test and Inspection experience to join a leading facilities management company.
- Van & Fuel card, PDA (Tablet) and all calibrated testing equipment provided upon your start - this is a mobile role so U.K Driving License is essential.
- Commercial sector- All works in the commercial sector so preferable if you will hold experience of testing and inspection within the Commercial premises'.
- Based in Essex, works will be across the region and close surroundings.
- Contractors will be paid 'door-to-door' with minimum weekly hours of 45hrs, however you will always have the opportunity to work more hours if you want including call-outs and overtime - both paid at higher rates.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- City & Guilds 2391 or equivalent - ESSENTIAL- (However if you have ample test and inspection experience this will be considered)
- JIB or ECS Card.
- City & Guilds 2360 (1 & 2) or 2351 or 2330 (lvl 2 & 3) or NVQ level 3 in Electrical Installation.
- Full U. K Driving licence.
- Demonstratable testing and inspection experience.
- Full right to work in the U.K
- Provide a high-quality service and customer service experience to customers.
- Inspection & Testing works on Commercial premises.
- You will be required to partake in the OOH and call-out rota (uplifted rates ££ for these duties)
Excellent opportunity to progress your career with an established, and constantly growing contractor.
THIS JOB IS BEING ADVERTISED AS TEMPORARY, HOWEVER YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNTY GO PERMANENT AFTER 13 WEEKS IF YOU WISH TO DO SO.
Please apply with your CV and contact Stan at Carbon60 Fareham.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search