Electrician or Electrical Engineer or Test and inspection Electrician
An opportunity has arisen for a qualified Electrician to join the Test and Inspection team for a respected M&E Building services and facilities management business.
- This is a mobile role with van & Fuel card, PDA (Tablet) and all calibrated testing equipment provided upon your start.
- The associated works will be across the area of Leeds & surrounding.
- Commercial only - none of the work involves domestic properties, preferably you will have experience of testing and inspection within the Commercial retail sector, for example: Supermarkets, retail stores etc.
- Contractors will be paid 'door-to-door' with minimum weekly hours of 45hrs, however you will always have the opportunity to work more hours if you want including call-outs and overtime - both paid at higher rates.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- City & Guilds 2391 or equivalent - ESSENTIAL
- JIB or ECS Card.
- City & Guilds 2360 (1 & 2) or 2351 or 2330 (lvl 2 & 3) or NVQ level 3 in Electrical Installation.
- Full U. K Driving licence.
- Demonstratable testing and inspection experience.
- Full right to work in the U.K
- Provide a high-quality service and customer service experience to customers.
- Inspection & Testing works on Commercial premises.
- You will be required to partake in the OOH and call-out rota (uplifted rates ££ for these duties)
Excellent opportunity to progress your career with an established, and constantly growing contractor.
THIS JOB IS BEING ADVERTISED AS TEMPORARY, HOWEVER YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNTY GO PERMANENT AFTER 13 WEEKS IF YOU WISH TO DO SO.
Please apply with your CV and contact Stan at Carbon60 Fareham.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search