Maintenance Technician - Electrical Bias
Carbon60 are recruiting a Maintenance Technician with an electrical bias for one of the largest facilities management, construction and managed services companies in the country. The work will be based across 5 hospital sites in the Leeds area.
A basic DBS Security check will be carried out on the chosen candidate.
- Planned preventative maintenance (PPMs)
- Operational maintenance tasks across 5 hospital sites
- Covering mainly electrical systems
- Also required to cover multi-skilled maintenance tasks
- Service, test, diagnose, repair and calibrate
- Report to the line manager and escalate issues
- Work in partnership with the client and their employees
- Support with winter weather clearance duties
The ideal candidate:
- 18th edition qualified
- A background in Hospitals or other relevant environment
- Experience of FM and building services maintenance
- PFI contract knowledge would be an advantage
- Suitable City & Guilds, BTEC or NVQ qualification
- Full UK driver's license
- Able to pass a basic DBS check
- Understanding of work place health and safety
If you are an experienced Maintenance Technician or Engineer from the FM world, looking for a permanent position based in Leeds, please get in touch.
What you will get:
- Salary of up to £30,000
- On site company vehicle for travel between sites
- Permanent contract
- Good holiday entitlement
- Pension scheme
- Other built in employment benefits
For more information about this role, please call Keeran Williams @ Carbon60 on: 02920 731187 or apply directly through this job advert and we will get back to you ASAP.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted