Electrical EngineerAre you an experienced Electrical Technician or Engineer, looking to take on a new challenge within Engineering or Site Maintenance? If so we are...
Are you an experienced Electrical Technician or Engineer, looking to take on a new challenge within Engineering or Site Maintenance? If so we are looking for people like yourself.
- Management of our electrical maintenance workshop.
- Managing statutory inspections ensuring all documentation is completed and up to date.
- Coordinating, scheduling and planning maintenance activities during planned and unplanned shutdowns.
- Creation of detailed scopes of work/Engineering Specifications ready to be sent out to tender.
- Providing technical leadership to our electrical engineering teams; undertaking technical appraisals of bids and ensuring integration of electrical design with other disciplines.
- Carrying out all activities within the plant in a safe manner, in accordance with health, safety and environmental statutory requirements.
- Ensure optimal long-term availability of the plant and preserve the value of our plant within approved budget.
What are we looking for?
- Extensive knowledge of repair methods of Electrical equipment and Preventative Maintenance Systems.
- Holding a position of Senior Authorised Person (SAP) or Prime Duty Holder and qualified to work on both LV and HV electrical systems.
- Knowledge of the creation of detailed scopes of work/Engineering Specifications ready to be sent out to tender
- You hold qualifications such as HNC/HND, Electrical Engineering Degree
- Good communication and report writing skills.
- Effective team building, encouraging, motivation and people value.
- Ability to think logically and solve problems effectively and efficiently.
In return for your hard work, we offer of a competitive salary plus excellent benefits, including:
- A free helpline for health, legal or personal issues available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Free eye tests and prescription and safety eyewear where required.
- A contributory pension scheme - helping you plan for later in life.
- Childcare vouchers, payroll giving (charity donations from salary deducted before tax) and cycle to work schemes are all available through Viridor Extras,
- Discounts on local gym membership and some of the biggest retail brands.
If interested please apply directly to this add or send a copy of CV
For further information on the role please call 0161 873 7000
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.