Electrical Estimator based in Essex or London working within the Estimating team focusing on electrical estimates within the Rail, Tunnels & Construction sectors.
- Review and analyse proposal specifications, drawings and any other documentation to prepare estimates
- Review and incorporate historical data on labour levels from workers productivity and analysis reports to create an accurate reflection of costs of labour
- Work with the operational teams and attend mobilisation meetings to ensure scope of works is communicated fully
- Produce take offs and price Electrical works from the bottom up
- Present tenders to clients, as and when required
- Obtain competitive and accurate quotations from sub-contractors and suppliers during the estimating process in order to obtain and complete bid package information
Skills & Qualifications
- Adept knowledge of Electrical principles
- Knowledge of estimating software and packages
- HNC/ONC or above
- Previous experience in the same position as an Electrical Estimator
- Experience working within a Mechanical and Electrical contractor
Excellent opportunity for an Electrical Estimator to join a leader in their field based in Essex or London.
To apply for this role please contact Patrick.email@example.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted