Building Services EngineerOur client require a well presented Building Services Engineer to start imminently within the Bradford and BD Postcode area. As a 17th Edition,...
This is a very good opportunity to work with an established building maintenance company as a Maintenance Electrician based in Leeds carrying out small works and reactive maintenance
- Carrying out Electrical tasks
- Completing commercial electrical maintenance works
- Ensuring work is safe
- Working as part of a small team to complete projects
- Discuss issues with supervisors
- Be commutable to Leeds
- Qualified Electrician with JIB / ECS card / 17th Edition
- Testing experienced and certificate preferred but not essential
- Previous experience
- Valid UK Drivers Licence max 6 points
- Own transport to Leeds
- Capable of following H&S
- Must be able to provide refs
Hours of work will be between 42 and 50 per week
Pay rate £17.00 £18.00 Per hour CIS/Ltd/Umbrella or £13.00 to £13.60 per hour PAYE plus additional pay for any call outs (Rotational)
This is a temporary role which runs until a minimum if December 2019 (This role could leade to long term or a permananent opportunity depending and performance and Client requirements)
A company van will also be provided, and additional pay will be paid for any call out work.
To apply please contact Anthony on 0161 873 7000
You can also send your C.V to anthony.floyd@carbon60global. com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.