Electrician Electricians required for work on a commercial project Description Carrying out all aspects of Electrical installationEnsuring work is safeDiscuss issues with SupervisorsOwn transport preferred...
Electricians Required (Housing)
This is a very good opportunity to work with an established Social Housing Maintenance company as an Electrician based in Manchester carrying out works on properties across the northwest
- Carrying out Electrical testing and remedial / installation works on void & occupied domestic properties.
- Ensuring work is safe
- Working as part of a small team to complete projects
- Discuss issues with Supervisors
- Be commutable to Manchester
- Qualified Electrician with JIB card / C&G 2391, 2394, 2395 Inspection & Testing cert.
- 17th Edition
- Valid UK Drivers Licence
- Own transport to Manchester
- Capable of following H&S
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an established social housing maintenance company as an Electrician in Manchester carrying out works on properties across the northwest
The position is initially on a 3 month contract with a view to become permanent employment with the company after that period.
A company vehicle will be provided.
Please apply online or by sending your C.V and any cards/certs to anthony.floyd@carbon60global .com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.