We are looking to recruit a Fabricator / Welder & Mechanical Maintenance Technician team based in the Dartford, Kent area. The role is working as...
Maintenance and Installation Electrician / New Works
PLEASE NOTE: THE CANDIDATE WHO IS OFFERED THIS POSITION WILL BE REQUIRED TO CARRY OUT HIGH LEVEL (DV) SECURITY CLEARANCE - YOU MUST BE A UK CITIZEN AND HAVE LIVED/WORKED IN THE UK FOR THE PAST 10 YEARS, AT LEAST. THIS IS AN MOD SITE.
Carbon60 are recruiting a Maintenance & New Works Electrician, for one of the UK's biggest Facilities Management and managed services providers, at their client site in Whitehall, central London.
- To provide general electrical installation support to all buildings and plant
- Based at a static site, carrying out new works and assisting with breakdowns
- Test and inspection of electrical installations
- Responding to helpdesk reactive maintenance, breakdown calls and remedial work
- Carry out refurbishment work arising from inspections
- Providing feedback and information to the client and the helpdesk
- Assume the role of "Competent Person" for electrical work
- Manage the PAT Testing programme on site
The ideal candidate:
- City & Guilds 2361 Parts 1 & 2 or equivalent
- 18th Edition Test and Inspection or AM1 / AM2 practical tests
- A good, practical knowledge of M&E and building services
- Experience of relevant health, safety and environmental requirements
- Able to carry out some overtime, as required
- Willing and able to be flexible to assist with other trades
- Full, clean UK driving license is required
- Able to pass security clearance
If you are an experienced Installation Electrician who understands what is required in this highly regulated environment, please get in touch.
What you will get:
- Permanent contract
- Salary up to £40,000 per annum
- Good holiday package
- Other great benefits
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT UK NATIONALS WHO ARE ABLE TO PASS SECURITY CLEARANCE.
For more information about this role, please call Carbon60 on: 02920 731187 or apply directly through this job advert and we will get back to you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.