M&E Manager - Facilities Management (6 month FTC)
Carbon60 are recruiting an M&E Manager for one of the UK's largest Facilities Management companies. Based in the Ware, Hertfordshire area.
PLEASE NOTE THIS WILL BE A 6 MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT TO START
The purpose of the role is to ensure that new and innovative techniques are developed and implemented to the highest standards in order to ensure maximum operational efficiency. To support the Site Safety, Health and Environment teams and activities.
- Lead and develop the engineering maintenance team
- Support and develop a managed and cost effective maintenance programme
- Evaluate customer requirements and produce proposals
- Ensure continuity of essential site systems and equipment
- Support the contract Account Manager to ensure HR, budget and reporting requirements are met
- Provide engineering services to design, plan and project manage jobs
- Review and assess service level agreements
- Support and manage the health, safety, environment and risk management processes
The ideal candidate:
- A minimum NVQ level 4 qualification in engineering/electrical or equivalent
- Good all-round knowledge of facilities and maintenance management
- A strong background and experience from within a similar role
- Commercially aware, with a sound knowledge of budget preparation and negotiation
- Excellent team management skills
- Ability to lead and act with authority when required
- High standards of excellence in quality, safety and operational performance
- Willing and able to work on a fixed term basis
If you are an experienced M&E Manager from the Facilities Management world and you are looking for a new challenge, this just might be the perfect role for you.
- Salary of £45,000 to £55,000 per annum
- 6 Month FTC
- Holiday and pension scheme
- Other benefits
For more information about this role, please call Keeran Williams @ Carbon60 on: 02920 731187 or apply directly through this job advert and we will get back to you ASAP.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted