Engineering Manager - Newcastle (Mobile)
Carbon60 are recruiting an Engineering Manager for one of the largest facilities management, construction and managed services companies in the country. The work will be based across two hospital sites in the Newcastle area.
The Engineering Manager will manage the hard FM estates services, with a focus on HVAC, ventilation and air conditioning systems, within an acute hospital environment and deliver contractual compliance, manage an in-house team and various contractors.
A basic DBS Security check will be carried out on the chosen candidate.
- Ensure technical policy governance is achieved
- Maintain a register of AP's / CP's and ensure sufficient RP/AP/CP cover
- Actively promote cost reduction initiatives and focus on improved customer service
- Ensure all SLA's are consistently met
- Provide HVAC technical trouble shooting, including business critical incident investigations and root cause analysis
- Ensure projects comply to HTM, HBN, CIBSE and SFG20 framework guidance
- Provide and organise operational cover and support to both sites
- Promote across business units through engagement and leadership
The ideal candidate:
- Proven experience of working in Facilities Management engineering services
- A background in Hospital environments would be essential
- Experience of PFI / PPP contracts
- Must have an excellent knowledge of HVAC and ventilation systems
- Authorised person in a technical discipline
- Qualified to degree level in Engineering/HVAC or equivalent
- Chartered status or working towards it
- Health and safety qualified (NEBOSH Cert or similar)
If you are an experienced Estates or Hard Services Manager from the FM/Healthcare world, looking for a permanent position based in Newcastle, with experience in engineering and HVAC...this may be a great opportunity for you.
What you will get:
- Salary of £45,000 to £50,000
- Company car or call allowance
- Permanent contract
- Good holiday entitlement
- Pension scheme
- Other built in employment benefits
For more information about this role, please call Keeran Williams @ Carbon60 on: 02920 731187 or apply directly through this job advert and we will get back to you ASAP.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted