Carbon60 are recruiting a Project Buyer for one of the UK's largest Facilities Management companies, at one of their client sites based in Warrington.
They are looking for a candidate who can carry out a critical role within their Business Services Department; liaise with key client stakeholders, refine scopes of work, build sustainable relationships with the supply chain and focus on quality and value for money.
Please note: A DBS check may need to be carried out on the successful applicant.
What will you be doing?
- You'll work with the Head of Business on strategies and improvements that will have a positive impact on the supply chain.
- Carry out audits and reviews on quoted works for facilities management activities.
- Work alongside the procurement team to build a strong supply chain.
- Ensure that project schemes are set out as requested by the client.
- Build tender packages of work.
- Review and analyse costs to ensure the best value for money at all times.
What will you need?
- Extensive experience in an FM or services environment.
- A deep understanding of contract value optimisation.
- Experience of contract value optimisation.
- The ability to prepare tenders and work packages of varying sizes.
- Hold a CIPS or equivalent qualification.
- A full and valid UK driver's licence would be a distinct advantage.
What will you get?
- A full time permanent contract
- A very competitive salary package
- Other benefits included: Pension, health care perks etc.
If this opportunity interests you and you have the experience and knowledge necessary to bring something to the team, please get in touch with Keeran Williams at Carbon60 on: 02920 731187 or apply directly through this advert.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted