Senior Project ManagerSenior Project Manager required for a new build petro chemical plant based close to Warrington. Project Managers wishing to apply for this role...
Our Client is one of the UK's leading Recycling, Waste Management and Renewable Energy companies.
We are looking a Engineering Manager for their Plastic Recycling plant facility in Skelmersdale, West Lancashire.
The Maintenance Manager will be responsible for ensuring the safe and effective delivery of the Sites Maintenance strategy and ensuring maximised availability of the plant at all times.
Working in partnership with the production team, the Maintenance will co-ordinate all activities and optimise plant availability, performance and quality.
Daily duties will include:
- Ensure the site maintenance department is properly organised, staffed and managed.
- Assisting the site maintenance team with the delivery of planned and reactive maintenance works, and providing technical expertise as and when required.
- Ensuring all planned maintenance activities are completed safely, effectively and within budget.
- Prioritising and planning all maintenance work, ensuring that tools, equipment, parts and materials are available and production downtime is minimised.
- Evaluate equipment reliablity leading to Root Cause Analysis (RCA) studies and the planning and implementation of subsequent improvement activity.
- Planning and delivering maintenance plans and capital expenditure projects.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills & attributes:
- Relevant Engineering background with previous plant management experience.
- Previous experience of working within a process, production or manufacturing environment.
- In depth understanding of a strategic approach to engineering and maintenance and the relevant H&S policies and regulations.
- Understanding of how lean concepts fit within the production & maintenance environment.
- Completed apprenticeship to (NVQ Level 3) in an Engineering skill or possession of an HNC/HND in a relevant discipline.
- Driving Licence.
The position is working on a day shift basis Monday - Friday, with a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
To apply for this position, please contact Arnold on 0161 873 7000 for more details or forward a copy of your latest CV
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.