Mechanical Project Engineer for a prestigious residential project in Kensington, London. This is an 18-month project providing technical support to the Project Manager with the full HVAC installation package.
- Assessing project requirements/understand design and specification
- Agreeing timescales and specifications with clients and managers
- Testing, evaluating, modifying and re-testing plant etc
- Writing reports and documentation
- Providing technical advice
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum HND/HNC HVAC Qualification
- Able to use computer-aided design/modelling software
- Experience analysing and interpreting data
- Q&A & Snagging (Field View software)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a Tier One M&E contractor on a prestigious residential contract with units costing between £7-10 Million. An 18-month contract based in Kensington Central London.
To apply for this position please email your CV to Patrick Jones.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted