Experienced Handyman ideally from a commercial FM background, required for mobile role across the West and East Midlands region. This is a temporary contract position with an expected duration of 3 months + and any interested applicants will need their own vehicle. You must also be able to be processed successfully through a basic Security check.
Your duties will involve:
- Calling at various commercial permises to carry out water flushing duties
- Accuratley recording results of tests carried out
- Completion of job packs
- Liaising with coordinator to plan daily/weekly calls
Any applicants should:
- Have own transport (mileage reimbursed).
- Ideally have experience working within FM contracts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to provide recent work references.
If you meet the above criteria please apply through this ad or contact the Carbon60 Manchester office
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted