Facilities ManagerThis company, one of the world's foremost FM multi-nationals, needs to recruit a Facilities Manager for a large manufacturing operation. The site is a...
Feedstock Acquisition Manger (National role) - Glass Recycling - Competitive salary, plus Company Car, Laptop & mobile phone - Northampton
An opportunity to work with one of the UK's leading Waste Management companies, transforming everyday waste into high quality recyclables. An exciting time to join a company within a multinational group, who are looking smart people utilising smart technology to deliver their vision. They are currently in search of a Feedstock Acquisition Manager in a National role to work on behalf of the organisation to identify new business and retain existing clients. Offering a competitive salary plus excellent benefits you will be required to work 37.5 hours a week.
You will be responsible for managing existing clients, whilst seeking potential opportunities for new business. Liaising directly with the Head of Feedstock, you will be tasked with selling the companies services in line to achieve budgeted targets. You will be required to improve the company's market share by looking after key accounts and looking at areas of expansion and market penetration.
- Achieve profitable targets against budget and to increase company's market share
- Identify, secure, profitable full product portfolio within the areas covered by the organisations regional facilities. Focusing on larger regional commercial customers within pre-set budget parameters.
- Secure profitable long term contracted new business within authorised price matrices.
- Identify and make effective sales calls within the designated market territory.
- Identify and maintain a customer prospect database in a format agreed
- Undertake a monthly review of the glass assets feedstock volume and P&L, identifying areas of improvement and development against budgets
- Work on all tender opportunities as directed by Sales Manager
- To manage the timely collection and transport of goods from source to the company's glass assets or other end-customers through the Logistics Department.
- Undertake strategic review of the organisations and competitor's feedstock position to assist in the development of their glass procurement strategy.
- Frequent travel across the UK and overnight stays is required with this role.
- Knowledge and experience of the waste and recycling industries.
- Good knowledge of geographical area.
- Have and maintain a good understanding of the market influence factors, competitor knowledge.
- Excellent understanding of commodity sales.
- Experience of working to and achieving targets.
- Ability to be tactful yet confident; able to build and maintain successful relationships with suppliers yet build new feedstocks.
- Experience working on Tenders
- This position is a challenging, fast-paced role with often conflicting priorities and the jobholder will need to be efficient and flexible to meet the business needs
- Company Car, Laptop & mobile phone
- A free helpline for health, legal or personal issues available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Free eye tests and prescription and safety eyewear where required.
- A contributory pension scheme - helping you plan for later in life.
- Childcare vouchers, payroll giving (charity donations from salary deducted before tax) and cycle to work schemes are all available through Company Extras,
- Discounts on local gym membership and some of the biggest retail brands.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.