Engineering & Design ManagerA fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced and dedicated Engineering & Design Manager to work for a global, well-established Water Technology...
Feedstock Acquisition Manger - Paper Recycling - £27-35k, plus Company Car, Laptop & mobile phone - Northampton
An opportunity to work with one of the UK's leading Waste Management companies, transforming everyday waste into high quality recyclables. An exciting time to join a company within a multinational group, who are looking smart people utilising smart technology to deliver their vision. They are currently in search of a Feedstock Acquisition Manager to join their Northampton based operations to work on behalf of the organisation to identify new business and retain existing clients. Offering a competitive salary plus excellent benefits you will be required to work 37.5 hours a week.
You will be responsible for managing existing clients, whilst seeking potential opportunities for new business. Liaising directly with the Head of Feedstock, you will be tasked with selling the companies services in line to achieve budgeted targets. You will be required to improve the company's market share by looking after key accounts and looking at areas of expansion and market penetration.
- Approach potential customers with the aim of winning new business and existing customers to upsell on existing business.
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Build, win and maintain close professional relationships with new and existing customers, including Key Account customers as requested. Achieve profitable targets against budget and to increase the company's market share
- Expanding business via existing and new customers within their area or as indicated by company management.
- Liaise and assist the Head of Feedstock Acquisition (PAPER) with sales and sales related duties with regards all facets of the business.
- Selling the Company's services to achieve profitable budgeted targets and surveying particular jobs where necessary, including full waste system assessments and related procedures as per BMS.
- Dealing with customer complaints and account queries where they arise.
- Manage customers and potential customers. Recoding contract end dates and planning future business deals
- Sales Experience or Commercial Business qualifications.
- Knowledge of waste paper and recycling operations.
- Proven track record in sales and negotiation.
- Knowledge of the importance of price and price management.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with the customers.
- Ability to identify new outlets for the company's services.
- Ability to work under pressure, be resilient and self-motivated.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Company Car, Laptop & mobile phone
- A free helpline for health, legal or personal issues available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Free eye tests and prescription and safety eyewear where required.
- A contributory pension scheme - helping you plan for later in life.
- Childcare vouchers, payroll giving (charity donations from salary deducted before tax) and cycle to work schemes are all available through Company Extras,
- Discounts on local gym membership and some of the biggest retail brands.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.