Carbon60 are recruiting for Electrician and Improvers to start a Project in Southampton! The suitable candidate:JIB/ECS ApprovedAn experienced Electrician or ImproverAbility to work alone...
My client based in Southampton is looking for all grades of electricians to work at Fawley Oil Refinery at the edge of the New Forest only 75 miles from London.
Electricians of all grades needed. Good rates of pay and a daily travel allowance paid weekly.
Electricians will be expected to have the following;
- High personal standards e.g. Safety, Trade skills, quality, housekeeping, maintenance of tools & equipment.
- Positive attitude, wants to do the job and is committed to meeting refinery business needs.
- Flexible and willing to perform a full range on tasks
- Work with minimal supervision
- Self-sufficient and able to work individually or with minimum support from others
Electricians based within commuting distance of Fawley will come from Southampton, Portsmouth, Bournemouth or Basingstoke areas.
You will be a qualified electrician or Improver with relevant cards and certificates. Your grade will be determined by your job role, qualifications and the time you have spent doing the job. Expectations will be City & Guilds certification with JIB/ECS/CSCS cards. Ideally you will have CCNSG Safety Passport but this is not essential as training can be provided.
The work duration is looking to cover 2019 and well in to 2020.
If you are an Electrician or Electrical Improver looking for a solid run of work within a controlled environment with good rates of pay and overtime please get in touch.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.