Fire Door Carpenter
Carbon60 are recruiting a Fire Door Carpenter for one of the largest facilities management, construction and managed services companies in the country. The work will be at a large site just outside of Brighton.
The role will cover installation, maintenance, PPM's and the repair of fire doors throughout a University Campus site. You will need to be certified in fitting fire doors.
- Planned preventative maintenance (PPMs)
- Appreciation of safe working practices
- Work on Fire Door installation
- Installing timber stud partition walls
- Assembly and installation of doors, windows and all related furniture
- Basic framework building
- Assist with other maintenance tasks
- Various basic carpentry duties as required
The ideal candidate:
- Time served craftsman with carpentry skills
- Trained and qualified to work on Fire Door install and maintenance
- Experienced in working within a customer focused environment
- Willing to carry out other tasks to assist the wider FM team
- Take responsibility for own actions
- Willingness to learn
- Pro-active in improving housekeeping
If you are an experienced Fire Door Carpenter with a matching set of skills and qualifications, looking for a permanent position based near Brighton, please get in touch.
What you will get:
- Salary of up to £33,000
- Permanent contract
- Good holiday entitlement
- Pension scheme
- Other built in employment benefits
For more information about this role, please call Keeran Williams @ Carbon60 on: 02920 731187 or apply directly through this job advert and we will get back to you ASAP.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted