Fire Delivery Manager
As Fire Delivery Manager, you will join a Customer Safety Fire programme delivery team, ensuring customers' wellbeing remains the priority, and that they're supported throughout tenancy in safe homes, managed to the highest standard.
- Ideally you'll be based close to either Eastleigh or Yeovil, covering all locations.
- No two days will be the same in this role so enthusiasm and passion for what you do is essential.
- You will be responsible for the delivery of external contractor-led fire safety improvement programmes across the housing stock.
- Provide leadership and effective management of the Fire Project Managers (X2) and Fire Project Surveyors (X2) to ensure timely delivery of fire safety delivery work programmes.
- Ensure the data is captured and upheld via ongoing inspection & auditing.
- Provide regular assurance reports on the progress of all programmes including details of spend, value for money and progression of works.
- Implementation of strategies to enhance the quality asset data to provide increased data intelligence to fire safety matters.
- Effective implementation and delivery of fire stopping, compartmentation and improvement work programmes as defined by our FRA recommendations.
- Foster a good working relationship with internal and external stakeholders to ensure fire and building safety requirements are clearly understood and adhered to.
- Liaise with the Customer Safety Fire Manager to ensure all compliance issues are considered in delivering of planned works.
- Report to the Customer Safety Fire Manager and Head of Customer Safety on the progress of all annual programmes.
- Fire Risk Assessor certification or equivalent - ESSENTIAL
- Experience in the Housing Sector - PREFERABLE
- Proven experience of managing a high performing team, demonstrating credibility with strong influence and excellent communication skills.
- Experience in the collection and development of stock intelligence and surveying functions.
- Demonstrable analytical skills encompassing strong financial acumen.
- Full U.K Driving License
- Proof of right to work in the U.K
Great position for a Fire Delivery Manager with proven Fire Saftey experience to join an extremley reputable Housing organisation, based in Eastleigh or Yeovil, with associated works across the South of England.
If interested please apply with your CV for this position and call Stan at Carbon60 Fareham.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search