Sales Co-Ordinator80305Maesteg Due to their continued success we have a great opportunity for a Sales Co-ordinator to deal with enquiries, identify suitable products, quote and...
You will play a pivotal part in our success by assuming responsibility for locating and procuring new vehicles from Client's vehicle suppliers, ensuring best price and availability are utilised. You will manage the entire process, from receipt of the customer vehicle order, through to vehicle delivery whilst building and maintaining a strong understanding of the products and services as well as understanding current market conditions. Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure accurate and timely placement and progression of all new vehicle orders at best price and availability.
- Ensuring Client procedures and service levels are adhered to in-line with the overall sourcing strategy.
- Manage and resolve pricing issues, providing accurate and competitive pricing and availability information in a timely manner.
- Proactively manage the processing of vehicle orders to maximise cost efficiencies and improved customer journey by building Internal and External relationships.
- Effectively run the Vehicle Demonstrator process; ensuring adherence to Service Levels and processes.
- Provide and maintain the highest level of customer service.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Proven, relevant experience (ideally in the fleet industry), an exceptional level of process accuracy and information gathering as well as a commercial and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Passionate about delivering an outstanding level of customer service to both internally and externally.
- Able to prioritise, ensuring deadlines are met through effective time management and using initiative to achieve results.
- Effective, proactive communicator with the ability to work collaboratively as part of a team and build strong working relationships.
- Self-Motivated individual who takes responsibility for own work load with strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Great eye for detail with strong Word and Excel skills;
Previous experience of Leaselink or any other web-based procurement tool would be advantageous.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.