Our client, one of the world's foremost Facilities Management providers is looking to recruit the highest calibre Hard Service Facilities Manager to operate within a...
Counterbalance Fork lift Operator with Counterbalance Fork Lift licence and UK Driving Licence required for permanent counterbalance fork lift job in a large factory in Edmonton North London (N18 area)
Counterbalance Fork Lift licence and UK driving licence is essential for this job
12 hour shifts - 4 on/4 off - days and nights
£10.00ph for first 9 hours of shift and £12.39ph for final three hours of the shift.
Duties will be as follows:
- Removing cardboard and plastic from production area
- Operating a mechanical baler
- General counterbalance fork lift work
- 12 hour shifts - 4 on/4 off - days and nights
- Edmonton North London
Essentials for the job:
- Counterbalance fork lift licence and Full UK Driving licence (both of these are essential)
- Willingness to work 12 hour shifts - 4 on 4 off - days and nights
- Counterbalance Fork Lift and warehouse experience
- Full UK Driving Licence
£10.00ph for first 9 hours of the shift
£12.39 ph for final three hours of the shift.
Weekly pay - Permanent job
Really great counterbalance fork lift position, ideal for candidates with counterbalance fork lift experience, a counterbalance fork lift licence and a full UK driving licence living in areas such as North London NE18 area, Edmonton, Enfield, Barnet, Finsbury Park, Cheshunt, Chigwell, Waltham Abbey and the surrounding areas around Edmonton and Enfield
Application by CV or call William Strong at Carbon60 on 02920 388757
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.