Facilities Administrator required for administration and facilities coordination role - Oxford Street Liverpool
Very long term job in an award winning Facilities Management company that offers superb opportunities for career advancement
40 hours per week - £10.50ph -
- Hiring contractors for building maintenance and repair work
- Carry out site inductions for contractors and suppliers
- Coordinate and manage the delivery of raw materials and equipment
- Data entry, dealing with building services documentation and general office administration work
- Preparation of meeting rooms
- Liverpool - Oxford Street
Essential Applicant Requirements:
- Previous experience in the Facilities Management Industry
- PC Literate - Excel. Word, etc
- Very good communication skills with a proactive self starter attitude
- Willingness to work unsupervised
- An understanding of Health and Safety regulations
- Very good administration and customer service experience
- A Full UK Driving licence
Permanent role - 40 hours per week - Monday to Friday - £10.50 per hour
Fantastic position that offers the opportunity to work for one of the worlds leading facilities management company's in a job that would be perfect for anyone with previous experience as a facilities coordinator, facilities administrator or a similar role within the facilities management industry.
All applicants need to be from areas such as Liverpool, Port Sunlight, Ellesmere Port and the Wirrall or Merseyside areas and have a full UK driving licence.
Email your CV or call William Strong at Carbon60 on 02920 388757
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted