Facilities Manager - West Dublin
This company, one of the leading FM players in the world, require a Facilities Manager to lead a fantastic and engaged team in the provision of a Hard and Soft Services programme to a globally renowned, blue chip manufacturing multi-national.
The role is Dublin based and would be perfect for an ambitious, dynamic and charismatic individual with an impressive career story, who wants to be at the very pinnacle of service delivery in world class surroundings.
The Facilities Manager will:
- Lead and develop a team of 100 people
- Ensure client and financial SLA's and KPI's are achieved
- Foster an excellent working relationship with the client and other stakeholders
- Establish a strategic plan to ensure compliances are attained and to mitigate risk
- Manage the hard and soft services of a large manufacturing site
The ideal candidate:
- Offer extensive and demonstrable experience in a similar, high profile role within the FM sector
- Be comfortable and be proficient in managing both Hard and Soft Service programmes
- Be financially aware, having had significant exposure to overseeing large P + L contracts
Whats on offer?
- Salary range - 70,000 to 75,000 Euros
- 15 % bonus scheme
- Other benefits
Get in touch with us for more information - 02920 731187
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted