This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest Facilities Management companies in the UK at one of their prestigious client's sites based in Heathrow.
Hours of work: 7:45am - 3:45pm, Monday to Friday
- Supporting management team in the efficient running of the contract and ensuring customer requests are dealt with effectively
- Review progress of maintenance and compliance work on asset management systems, setting up of new assets and maintenance schedules and archiving of retired assets.
- Review asset register and maintenance schedules to ensure current and correct
- Responsible for raising purchase orders for customer and subcontractor and scrutinising costs
- Producing monthly SLA reports for the client, lower-level reports for contract management to assist in completion of maintenance activities.
- Managing sub-contractors, ensuring RAMS are in place for all work and quoted work is completed
- Assist in ordering of spares and consumables and liaising with specialist contractors to repair and maintain niche assets.
The successful person:
- High level of IT competency, using Microsoft Office Software and asset / finance management software (Agility / Motion / SAP / JDE)
- Experience working in a multi-disciplined asset maintenance environment in an engineering sector in administration and asset management duties
- Exceptional level of customer service (both internal / external).
- Exceptional communicator able to pass information concisely across all levels
- Experience supporting high level of contractual SLA performance
- Able to manage and prioritise multiple tasks at once and be resilient under pressure without losing focus
- Team player, confident to converse with all staff, suppliers and customer at all levels
- Previous experience working in an Aviation background would be highly advantageous
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search