An outstanding opportunity has arisen for an Applications Engineer to join a Global Technologies Company based in the Caldicot area.
Contract Length: 6 months
Pay Rate: £17.71 per hour
- Working primarily with the direct sales team, reviews customer requirements on small to medium complex projects, determines appropriate process solutions by performing calculations using standard tools.
- You will select the appropriate equipment and materials to meet customer needs and to develop project costing.
- Working with Drafters, creates drawings as required for the application.
- Generates customer proposals utilising standard tools, seeks and gains appropriate approval levels.
The successful candidate:
- Qualified to HNC level as a minimum in an Engineering discipline.
- Experience working in an Applications Engineering role within the Water, Oil &Gas, Marine or Petrochemical industry in essential.
- Experience of working alongside a proposals department.
- Experience developing and taking ownership of initial P&ID's.
- Competent in all MS Office software
This is a fantastic opening with a growing organisation - If you are an Applications Engineer and would like to be part of the success story, please do not hesitate to send your CV for immediate consideration to Gemma Atwick
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search