This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Architectural Technician looking for a new opportunity in the Manchester Area?
Do you have experience within Pharmaceutical, Data Centres, Clean Rooms or Plant Rooms and want to join a global business which operates in the Construction/Engineering industry?
Do you have a full driving licence with the ability to work on projects all around the UK? Please see below:
Location: Manchester Area
Salary: Competitive Salary plus Excellent Benefits Package
- To take projects from Stage 2 Concept Design, to Stage 3 Developed Design, through to stage 5 Construction.
- Site Surveys and Client workshops.
- Prepare Front end design studies and feasibility studies
- NBS Specifications and Site Masterplanning, produce 3D Visualisations
- Producing detailed and highly accurate technical drawings in both Revit and AutoCAD
- To use Navisworks software for clash detection and reporting.
- Check and approve sub-contractor tenders and packages.
- Review Planning and Building Regulation Applications and Coordinate drawing production.
The successful candidate:
- Hold a HND in Architectural Technology or related discipline
- 2-3 years' experience working in a similar role with industrial type projects
- Previous experience using Revit, AutoCAD and Navisworks packages
- Previous experience with NBS Specifications
- Experience within Pharmaceutical, Data Centres, Clean Rooms or plant room would be a distinct advantage
If you meet the above criteria then please get in touch to discuss this opportunity further
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted