This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading consultancy who are looking for an experienced Cost Manager/Quantity Surveyor to join their Rail team based in South Wales.
Salary: £30 - £45k depending in experience
Benefits: Pension plan, Private health insurance and Critical Illness Cover, RICS approved APC programme
Location: South Wales
- Provide support for day - to - day delivery on projects / programmes of work and demonstrate the ability to take on tasks under supervision.
- Support contract administration including preparation of valuations, forecasts, cost reports and attendance at project meetings.
- Confidently work with a wide range of stakeholders in a flexible environment
- Be able to cope with demanding and changing time frames whilst demonstrating a high degree of integrity.
- Develop business, networking and developing client relationships.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Quantity Surveying, Civil Engineering or other RICS accredited degree
- Experience of working in the rail industry is essential
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills.
- Energetic and motivated with natural drive and an innovative flair.
- Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search