Test Manager, Bristol 3 month temp position. (extensions and other opportunities may arise)We are currently recruiting for a Test Manager for our public sector client.Rates...
Working within an established App based/Software Service business, we have a great opportunity for a Client Relationship Manager to be the main point of contact for existing customers, ensuring that the client is developed and maintained by telephone and face to face.
As the liaison between the client and the technical team, post sales, you will guide the client through the on-boarding process and then provide continued support.
You will be involved in:
- On-boarding of clients
- Setting client objectives and KPI's
- Aiding with the use of our product and developing communication
- Reviewing business
- Introducing new products to the client
- Assisting in supporting new product development
The successful candidate will:
- Have Extensive B2B customer service experience
- Be process driven
- Have the ability to build long term relationships with customers
- Be able to understand tailor made/sometimes complex products
- Preferably experience in agency or tech industry
In return you will receive a competitive salary with additional benefits and the opportunity to progress within the business
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.