Are you an experienced Document Controller Administrator looking for a new role?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very large Facilities Management company at one of their prestigious client's sites based in Cork. The contract is to cover maternity leave and will be until September 2022, however, there is a strong possibility of a permanent opening.
Salary: 30,500 Euros
- Management of regulatory documents, ensuring their accuracy, quality and integrity
- Collect and upload documents in line with site SOP's
- Ensure all documents comply with site version control
- Routing and formatting of documents, uploading of documents to Regulus and informing e-systems
- Management of life cycle of laboratory notebooks
- Weekly operations meeting with Laboratory Team Lead
- General adhoc administration tasks as part of site admin group
- Assist on internal and external audits
- Calendar management and logistics support for Laboratory Team
- Provide additional support to Facilities administration team including Reception support as required
The Ideal Candidate
- Ability to work with a high level of self-management in a dynamic work environment.
- Managing time to meet the multiple demands.
- Candidate must be a self-starter and self-motivated
- Familiar with Quality Assurance would be an advantage but not essential
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and sensitive information.
- High level of organizational and planning skills, professionalism, and attention to detail.
- Ability to make schedule decisions in time sensitive situations.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to adapt to frequent changes in priority.
- Proficiency in IT systems such as Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Word, collaboration sites.
- Own transport necessary
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search