Are you an experienced EHS Senior Engineer looking for a new opportunity in the Swansea Area?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading Global Manufacturing company within the Automotive sector.
Hours of work: 39 hour week
Salary: £40 - £42k depending on experience, plus pension and benefits
- You will advise and support line management, trade union representatives and employees by providing information and advice in all areas of EHS legal compliance, and interface with EHS government departments.
- Advise on the implementation of policies, procedures & standards issued by Group Environmental, Health & Safety.
- Introduce and maintain the Health & Safety Management system to ISO 45001 accreditation standard.
- Maintain the Environmental Management System and all EHS documentation.
- Conduct all internal audits and external audit visits.
- You will investigate all EHS incidents and near misses, identifying corrective and preventative actions and follow up their implementation.
- Control and manage the EHS Audit Schedules for the internal audit programme, and control regulatory assessments
- You will advise on a range of specialist areas, e.g. fire regulations, hazardous substances, noise, occupational diseases and safeguarding machinery.
The successful candidate:
- Qualified to NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety level.
- Qualified to NVQ3 or NEBOSH Environmental Certificate level
- Proven experience in an EHS supervisory position within a manufacturing background, preferably Automotive
- Have a working knowledge of European EHS legislation and/or experience of working within another European manufacturing site outside of the UK would be desirable.
- The ability to train and mentor team member in the EHS Department
- The ability to travel and work at other sites as and when required.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted