Are you an experienced Finance Administrator looking for a new role?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business based at their site in Merthyr Tydfil where you will support the Finance function and also support the Sales function from an administrative perspective as and when required.
Salary: £25k (Depending on experience)
Location: Merthyr Tydfil
Hours of work: 8am - 5pm Monday to Thursday, Friday 8am - 12noon.
- Wages and Salary processing alongside Time and Attendance.
- Ensure Accounts Payable data is gathered and managed in a timely manner.
- Accountable for processing all Invoice and Credit entries into the ledger.
- Responsible for generating Vendor payment runs and the allocation of such payments accurately into the system.
- Monthly reconciliation of Supplier statements of accounts and assisting with Accounts Receivable.
- Respond to "Live Chat" requests via the website, ensuring rapid response.
- Monitor incoming product enquiries and ensure the team responds in a timely fashion.
- Monitor follow-up of outgoing quotations.
- Export freight administration
- Proactively develop and implement ways to improve website visibility and Google ranking.
- Experience in a similar administrative role within a manufacturing company.
- Up to date with digital marketing trends and have experience with creating impactful social media campaigns and content would be desirable.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, both verbal and written.
- The ability to interact with all levels of the company confidently.
- Good accuracy and attention to detail.
- Payroll experience would be highly desirable
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search