Are you an experienced Fire Alarm Installation Engineer looking for a new opportunity in the London Area?
Are you happy to work in numerous locations around London?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest Facilities Management companies in the UK.
Hours of work: 8am - 5pm.
Location: London, Ideally you will be based close to the M25
Salary: Up to £38k depending on experience
- Installation of Fire & Security equipment and associated cabling, and containment to the relevant British Standard and compliant with governing authorities.
- You will be responsible for delivering projects from start through to handover. Manage resource, materials, and plant effectively Upkeep and on time delivery of documentation
- Ensure tasks are delivered in line with contractual requirements
- Ensure policies, procedures, and standards are in place and adhered to.
- Completion of mandatory paperwork, for weekly/monthly activities ensuring they are delivered before deadline
- Be prepared to work outside of normal working hours for durations as required where site restrictions apply
- Completion of documentation required under LPS 1014 and NSI Gold accreditations
The successful candidate:
- Proven experience within a similar role in an industrial environment
- City & Guilds or equivalent in installation of electronic equipment
- Valid full driving licence, preferably clean
- Prepared to work additional hours if and when reasonably requested
- City and Guilds 236 pts 1&2 electrical installation or equivalent
- Proven ability to install containment and cabling specifically related to fire detection and alarm systems
- 18th Edition Electrical qualification
- Proven knowledge on relevant Fire standards BS 5839 Pt 1 - 2017, BS 6266 Pt 1 - 2013, BS 7273 Standards
- Trained to FIA standards Units 1 (Fire Detection Design), Unit 4 (Installation and Testing)
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted