FACILITIES MANAGER - MANCHESTER - SALARY £50,000 - £55,000
This company, a global player in the FM world, require a Facilities Manager to be based at their prestigious client's site in Manchester. The Facilities Manager will be an astute, commercially minded individual tasked with proactively ensuring, in a front line, hands on fashion, the deliverance of top quality Technical, Building Maintenance, Engineering Services as well as Soft services including catering.
An outstanding opportunity to become part of a truly first rate facility and play an integral role in substantiating its operational excellence. An understanding of a manufacturing environment would be essential in attaining the standards of performance required.
- Will manage the delivery of Technical, Engineering and Building Maintenance Service
- Will manage Soft Services and Catering
- Will manage an in house team of Engineers and also the performance and engagement of sub contract provision
- Will establish excellent client relationships and proactively seek potential to grow the business
- Will manage financial budgets, H&S and Compliances
- Will manage PPM schedules and Assets
- Will oversee Capital Projects
- You will have undertaken a Technical Services role within a Manufacturing or Process environment
- Will possess a Technical qualification, either in Engineering or Building Services
- Will be familiar, through experience, with Integrated Facilities Management
- Will have previous experience with Soft services to include catering
- Will be able to demonstrate the necessary qualities of planning, leadership and intellect
- Will be client focused and driven to deliver
- IOSH Certified
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted