Are you an experienced Finance Specialist looking for a new role?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a manufacturing company who are experiencing significant growth based at their site in Newport. You will report to the Finance Manager for the UK.
Salary: £30 - £35k (Depending on experience)
Hours of work: Monday - Thursday 9am - 5pm, Friday - 9am - 4pm. (Flexible)
- Sales Invoices to customer
- Credit Notes Accounts Receivable Investigation/POD's
- Credit Control
- Customer Liaison
- Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable - Customer Statements
- Monthly reconciliation to control accounts
- Accounts Payable - Purchase invoicing
- Accounts Payable - Purchase payments
- Bank Reconciliation NOK (Norwegian Kroner), GBP and Euro
- HMRC VAT/Intrastate experience.
- Monthly Payroll for Production/Staff - including union, pensions, PAYE payments.
- Journal preparation, prepayments, fixed assets - not essential as can be trained.
- Financial Accounts - journals and preparation
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
Qualifications / Experience:
- A proven background working in a Finance role within a manufacturing company.
- Relevant qualifications in a financial discipline
- Experience working with a variety of currencies for bank reconciliation purposes
- Experience working in a small team and will need to be a team player
- Ability to manage workload and priorities
- Strong communication, organisation, and planning skills
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Understand goods in process from outside of the UK for tax purposes
- Knowledge of all Microsoft packages in particular Excel.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search