Head of Production
This is a superb opportunity to work for an organisation that are internationally renowned and at the cutting edge of technology in the aerospace industry. Boasting a customer base of the worlds' largest and most well-known aircraft and helicopter manufacturers, they are going from strength to strength and are looking for an experienced Head of Production to join their team in Bangor, North Wales.
Salary: £50 - £60k Depending on experience
Benefits Package: The full benefits package includes -pension scheme, profit sharing opportunity, private medical insurance and gym membership.
Hours of work: Monday to Thursday 8:00am - 4:45pm, Friday 8:00am - 12:15pm.
Location: Bangor, North Wales
- The Production Manager is responsible for the manufacture, assembly and inspection / testing of the products.
- You will maintain compliance to AS9100 and EASA Part 21 G as applicable
- To ensure delivery of products in line with customer's contracts including buy, make and test.
- You will be responsible for the application of the POE to the UK CAA (or EASA) with the support of the Quality Manager.
- The Production Manager will drive and manage improvement of processes, systems and culture within the business by utilising lean and continuous improvement tools and techniques.
The successful candidate:
- The ability to demonstrate good technical knowledge and experience to be able to carry out the role.
- Experienced in a variety of Lean and Continuous Improvement tools and techniques.
- Technical knowledge and experience of leadership, procurement and supply chain, commercials and contracts, quality management/AS9100, manufacturing engineering, manufacturing processes and equipment, capacity planning and forecasting, facilities management, product verification, product testing and environmental testing.
- A proven track record in a similar role within the Aerospace, Defence or Automotive industry.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted