HR OfficerThis is the opportunity of the year for an ambitious, knowledgeable and innovative HR Professional become part of an expanding, cutting edge global Manufacturing...
Due to exciting growth plans our client a leading manufacturer within their field are looking to recruit a HR Officer to join their successful small HR team. This is on a part time basis based at their offices in Caerphilly.
Hours of Work: 22.5 hours per week, flexible Monday to Friday.
Salary: £25k, pro rata plus bonus and benefits
- You will cover all aspects of HR with a particular emphasis on recruitment, learning, training and development.
- Support the small HR and administration team to deliver the HR objectives and Key Performance Indicators
- Supporting and coordinating the recruitment and induction process
- Deliver all inductions and maintain the new starter inclusion strategy by proactively engaging in follow up surveys
- Collate, analyse and report HR KPIs monthly
- Be the first point of contact to provide support and guidance to all internal customers
- Manage ER processes including letters, contracts and variations
- Maintaining and monitoring the learning, development and training function that will deliver the Company Training & Development plan
- Maintain and monitor skills matrices and training records for all staff and assist with any training initiatives, as required
- Support and coordinate investigations, disciplinary and grievance matters
- Keep up to date with legal developments
- Monitor and review the performance management system to enhance employee happiness
- Monitor sickness and absence levels and escalate issues
- Coordinate the well-being programme
- Maintain the information held on the HRIS and personnel files to ensure compliance with GDPR
- Support the office administration function with ad hoc duties to include reception, answering incoming calls, organising lunches for visitors, maintaining office facilities
- Be conversant with and adopt the procedures stated in the Quality, Environmental Management System (QEMS) Manual and its supporting documents
The successful candidate:
- You must be CIPD qualified to Level 3 or studying towards CIPD Level 5 and have generalist HR experience ideally within a SME and manufacturing background.
- Experience with Learning, development and training in particular is essential.
- You will be enthusiastic, have excellent interpersonal skills and strong focus on delivering an excellent employee experience.
- You will be good at building relationships and enjoy helping people.
- You will have the ability to demonstrate an understanding of the role that HR should play, have the desire to get things done well and meet challenging targets.
- You will be confident, assertive and be able to communicate clearly and persuasively in a friendly and professional way.
- Solid experience of working within a HR generalist role ideally within a manufacturing background
- Employment law knowledge
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.